"WEDDING MADE AFFORDABLE"
Looking for wedding packages to help save some money? Definitely! Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, and we understand the need for everything to be perfect, while at a good price. We curated wedding packages that we hope can help in your wedding planning; quality services from wedding makeup artists, wedding photographers, and videographers, to wedding bridal and wedding venues. Take your vows to new heights with these intimate and unique wedding packages. From the engagement party to your marriage solemnization, our Venue will set hearts fluttering with enchanting and breath-taking decoration to set the mood.
Frequently asked questions
Minimum And Maximum Capacity
1) 100pax - 1 seating sessions in 2 zones
2) 150pax - 1 seating sessions in 3 zones
3) 200pax - 2 seating sessions (100pax in 2 zones)
Wedding Venue Packages
1) Comprehensive Package
2) Budget Package
3) Venue, "Customised Dais & Theme, Catering (as package)
Our Venues (Hotels & Country Clubs) are spread across the 4 regions (North, East, West & Central) of Singapore. We believe this will provide valued customers more choices & convenients access for their guest. All package Prices are Nett !!
- All cancellations are required in writing.
- All deposits / payments are non-refundable.
- Notice within one (1) to six (6) months of your Event date, 50% of the Event cost will be charged.
- Notice within fourteen (14) days to thirty (30) days of your Event date, 90% of the Event cost will be charged.
- Notice within fourteen (14) days of your Event date, 100% of the Event cost will be charged.
Security And Damages
We will provide:
1) Three (3) Décor themes to choose from Enchanted Forest / Princess & Rustic
2) Complete Ballroom Setup: Fully dressed guest tables with elegant centerpiece/VIP Tables
3) Wedding Dais Setup: 16-20ft Full Dais setup with over 100 designs
4) Ambience Décor: Entrance Arch/Walk-in Isle décor/Couple dining setup décor
5) Event Planner: Dedicated event planner & one point of contact for all services.
We do reserve the right to adjust table size in the event that the number of guests changes.
Venue & Changing Rooms Accessible Time
Both Venue & Changing Rooms are accessible for Bride & Grooms and their guest one (1) hour before official event time.
Food And Beverage Service
SnJ is responsible for the administration, sale and service of all food products. It is our policy that all food products must be supplied and prepared by our staff, except for certain specialty items such as wedding cakes which are regulated by our Beverage Commission. SnJ is responsible for the administration of these regulations. It is our policy, therefore that food purchased from or catered by outside sources cannot be brought into the venue. In addition, food and beverage items are not allowed to be removed from the venue. Sefving be plating style.
SnJ reserves the right to approve music genre prior to your function and to discontinue any music that are inappropriate or disturbing to the guests. All music be kept to an acceptable level in consideration of all our guests.
Your contract establishes and outlines the date and time of your event and group rooms if applicable. The beginning and ending time contracted is not the actual time line of your event. We suggest that you contract ample time to allow for decoration of the venue. The Catering Department reserves the right to reassign function rooms to offer the best service & utilize space. Once a contract has been issued, a copy of the payment agreement and the appropriate deposit should be made. Upon establishment of a fully executed contract, the we will forward to the host for food and beverage order which is legally binding.
Deposits & Payment Schedule
2nd payment of 35% of the estimated charges will be due 7 months - two-hundred and ten (210) days prior to the event
3rd payment 20% 3 months - 90 days before event
and Final payment of 10% is due thirty (30) business days prior to the event.
The guaranteed number of attendees must be communicated to us at least (14) business days prior to the event. If no guaranteed number is provided, the client will be responsible for paying for the greater of the following: (1) the number of persons for which the event was originally booked; or (2) the actual number of persons in attendance. Once the guaranteed number is given, it is not subject to changes.